About ComputekComputek Warranty Inc. has been committed to serving all of Ohio with friendly and professional computer repair and manufacturing services for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on fast, quality service at a great value. All of our technicians are A+ and PDA+ certified for 18 of the world’s largest manufacturers, more than any other service center in the state of Ohio. We provide professional repair services for products both in and out of warranty. Computek Warranty Inc. services various products such as Laptops, Desktop Computers, Scanners, POS systems, Dot Matrix Printers, Thermal Printers, Laser Printers, LCD and Plasma TVs, LCD Projectors, Fax Machines, Inkjet Printers, Typewriters, etc. We also service Mac devices including the iPhone, iPad, Mac PCs, and Macbooks. We are also proud to introduce our in-house developed Mini PC – RedSQ.
Our MissionOur core values at Computek Warranty Inc. are those of honesty and respect. We care too much about our customers to ever mislead them or disrespect their time or pocket book. Our mission is to provide the highest level of service for the greatest value within the shortest timeframe. We believe in the Golden Rule: treat others how you want to be treated. This means no games, no tricks, and no surprises; just fast, reliable services from the most knowledgeable and highly trained experts in the industry.
- Service. We passed the manufacturers' high standards for certification based on our high level of quality, knowledge and experience. Working with such manufacturers as Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Epson, Canon, NEC, etc.is the best possible reflection of our quality service. We don’t just say we are the best, we prove it.
- Value. As we represent 18 major brands, we obtain spare parts directly from the manufacturers at the lowest possible cost. By eliminating distributors and 3rd party suppliers, we provide our customers with the lowest rates on the market.
- Honesty. Other companies offer expensive inefficient blanket fixes for your problems. Our highly-trained technicians target your specific problem – quality and fast service we have perfected though many years of customer service experience. Why overpay for a generic fix when Computek is committed to fix your specific problem efficiently and at a lower cost?
- We can fix every product and stand by our service. Computek Warranty Inc. will help you to get an honest answer to the important question: “Is it worth it to repair rather than replace?” Don’t be fooled by the big box stores; Consumer Report recommends repair over replacement when cost of repair is less than 60% of replacement cost, including peripherals and supplies. We will get you an accurate repair estimate so you can make your own decision.
- Speed. We know your time is valuable. That is why we offer 48-hour service. This means that within 48 hours, a technician will run diagnostics for your device. If no additional parts are required, then your repair will be complete within 48 hours, at no additional charge.
- Convenience. You can schedule for repair directly on our website, or fill out and print a repair slip before bringing your item in for repair. This saves you time and effort when bringing your device in for repair. You can also sign up for text or email updates on the status of your repair as well as track your repair on our website.
- Sale. Computek Warranty Inc. deals primarily in repair and parts sale, specializing in hard-to- find parts. Many repair companies rely on retail sales as a crutch to be able to offer a replacement product in case they cannot repair the customer’s item. Computek Warranty Inc. stands confident in the ability of our trained technicians to fix your product without the need of a backup plan. We also have our own line of mini computers, known as NEPTOP. To learn more about our brand “Red Square” please visit us in store or on the web at “TheRedSQ.com”